As for my presentation today, I had received comments that my story can still be clearer and I have to speed up my working pace.
Greg also commented that my frame non the penguins looking upwards is too straight and dosen not look like its looking at the right direction which I agree with. Kezia gave me great ideas on making my scene more humorous by showing the wild penguins collecting fish, and there was even a pile, but yet, it’s still smaller than e big fish the penguin brought from town.I thought that was funny. And as for the truck part, instead of both penguins behind the truck, they commented that I could use one scene of the penguin in front of the vehicle and the other behind to show boarding n alighting.
Amanda and Yichuin also suggested changing the shop to a open one instead and it ends with a shock on the fish monger’s face and the penguin and truck owner looks at each other when at the truck scene to show more interaction.
As for the ending, to make it clearer when the ending scene pans up to sky, the END word should come in there.
Thanks everyone for your valuable comments, I am trying my best to make the changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment