Sunday, June 14, 2009

May 14

Today was the final submission for MOIP2 and we rushed like mad with all our might to complete our MOIP2. I leanrt a very good lesson in my MOIP2 group project where the sounds really brought down the quality of our work and we were all very disappointed as we really put in our best efforts perfecting the visuals, but neglected the audio in the end.

The fast few, Kezia , Jarrold, Tri, Naf and Andreas, Gina Germaine, and Rachael presented today and their worked looks really good. I’m really proud of them and am a little envious of them too. They are amazing!

I can remember each specialty of the their animations and that’s really good as it shows that they all have something unique of their own which will help leave an impact on others. For Kez, I think her fat man character is really cute and her overall style looks rather professional. Jarrold’s baby pop sound stayed in my head and it should be a rather amusing piece. Tri’s forest background captures my attention somehow and it still stays in my head and I can picture it in my head quite well somehow though my memory has never been this good. I like her character clothe design too. Andreas smelly stink is the thing that jumps up most clearly at me whenever I think of his piece and I can still smell it’s stink now.Germaine’s lightning story brings out the humor really well and its simple and neat style makes it a comfortable experience to watch everytime. Gina’s character really gave me the creeps as she looks half dead even when she’s alive. Haha. But it suited her story well as it happened during Halloween. Rachael’s visual story telling is quite good too and I like the way her characters are designed and its funny everytime I think about the little old man talking to his tree. I hope mine has a unique point to it too and I can learn from all of them on how they made an effective story.

No comments:

Post a Comment