Tues19 may
I showed my revised storyboards to Amanda during lesson today and she was glad and felt that there was an improvement in the clarity of my visuals too. She explained that I needed to have tighter shots to show more feelings and depth with the audiences and that my penguin size in comparison to the human was too big, and size comparisons is a very important point I have always got to take into account to.
Also the scene where the penguin collects the fish from the owner has to be shorten and tightened to closer scenes so that the audiences can feel more for the character. I never thought of that before and, but now I realized. Also, if I wanted to create a kidnapping scene, there had to be more anticipation and mystery before the penguin colony and animal activist is revealed. This will give my animation a better flow with more feelings and a little humor added. Amanda even suggested I can show the penguins competing as to who can get the biggest fish with one penguin diving it and getting a small fish and another getting an even bigger one but are all stunned when the penguin that just arrived has a really large fish even without having to fish. That is a really nice idea and I will try to incorporate it into my story, just that I am a little stuck for now. We talked about the style of the drawings too and I showed Amanda a B/W Victorian style I created for the animation piece. Now I am thinking of whether to make it into a motion graphics, or a paper cut styled animated piece too. Amanda encouraged me to experiment but I have to go for the one which is less time consuming as I am running out of time already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment