We had consultation in groups with Alan today. Andreas was the first to present, his story idea was about a man who has a bit of mental problems and thus, did a lot of unexpected amusing actions.
I though the story was really complicated at times and I cannot get it very clearly, but overall, I think it have potential in it since Andreas is very good with his sense of humor too.
However, there was quite a lot of stuff he wanted to squeeze in his animation and that was a problem he had to overcome. Truthfully, I am facing the same problems as him and I really have problems shortening it. Fortunately, Mr Alan had helped him with the advice that he should just focus on a particular one. I guess I should try to do that too.
Next, it was Kala’s consultation and I thought her story is really interesting, about a guy who shipped himself in a parcel to his Mother. That is really so animated itself. Haha. However, initially, I thought that the main focus will be on the guy who shipped himself, yet, Mr. Alan told us the audiences should be able to sympathize with the delivery man more. I didn’t get it at first till he explained and there was also so much humor packed into it when he said his version in the delivery man’s difficulty delivering the parcel. Guess I should widen my thinking scope and see more possibilities as I tend to get very rigid with a certain fixed concept from when I see it.
These are the main two I could remember, as for Gregory’s it couldn’t really get into my mind visually as I’m not really keen on sports, moreover, there is foul play with gunshots, hmm, or perhaps that violence will not really show in the animation. But many people are pretty excited over the teams and there’s much excitement in their eyes. This, had also let me see more clearly how a person can identify with your given topic can affect so much, with my lecturer and course mates getting all hyped up over it and me not feeling much.
No matter what, I have a really bad feeling about my work, I still have got no idea how to go about it. Hope it will eventually go well.(:
Shermin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment