Sunday, June 14, 2009

May 15-presentation

May 15-presentation
Presetation was not very good today too. And I am really guilty, but up to now, I am a little lost on the story telling which I am really weak in.

The comments I got regarding the errors we had were the poor visual storytelling as many could not understand my story though they tried very hard which made it worse. There were a lack of frames which played a part in contributing to the poor flow. My audio had to be improved too and one comment that Alan made had me thinking was that my audience were not able to feel for my character, and if so, they will not feel involved with my story and that will result in my animated piece being less memorable. One way Alan suggested I could improve it was to make show the character thinking which could help connect with our minds.

It seems I have a long way more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment